- Parent(s) must submit an application, a service that provides a
24-hour help line that is available 365 days a year and provides help in both English and Spanish. Applications are made online.
- Any other information that the parents would like to have considered should be sent directly to the Head of School.
- All forms must be filed by February 7th to be considered as a group by the Financial Aid Committee for aid for the following school year. Any forms
filed after this date will be considered after other awards have been made. Awards will be announced by March 3rd.
- Written acceptance of the award must be sent within the time specified in the award letter. After this date, the school considers the offer declined
and the funds will be reallocated.
- New applications must be made annually for financial assistance. Awards are based on the relative need of the families that have applied,
and on the funds available. While the school will make every effort to maintain financial assistance levels from year to year, conditions may change, so one
year's award is not guaranteed in subsequent years.
Please click the logo below to begin the application process
Our school code is 3845
Eligibility and Criteria
Financial aid is available to new and returning families. Hershey's Financial Aid Committee uses objective criteria based upon the needs identified in
the independent report from our third party service.
Divorced and Separated Families
In cases of divorce or separation, both birth parents are required to submit a separate application for financial aid.
Donations to Hershey's Financial Aid Fund may be made to support this vision of providing a quality to education to every child. Donations can be made online on our Giving page.